A smooth chocolate no bake cookie with a lot of crunch! A Keto Copy Cat of a classic Little Debbie snack!
Just because you have time to read a long intro doesn’t mean you have to.
Here is the recipe for this crunchy goodess that melts in your mouth and not in…you know the rest!
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup Sugar Free Sweetener (erythritol, monkfruit, allulose, xylitol)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2/3 cup Low Carb Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 1/2 cups Highkey Keto Protein Cereal- Cocoa
- In a medium pan, add Heavy Whipping Cream, Sweetener, Butter, Vanilla Extract, and Salt. Stir often with a spatula until a golden brown thick caramel forms- about 15 minutes. Bubbles will form and will start to appear sticky when nearly done.
- Remove from heat and transfer into a medium size bowl to cool for 15 mins.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted then fold in the crispy cocoa cereal until all of the cereal is well coated.
- Use a spoon to make 12 balls on a parchment lined baking sheet. Two pans may be neccessary to allow space between each cookie. Use the back of the spoon to press down each ball and form to desired shape.
- Allow cookies to cool in the refidgerator for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container on the counter for up to a week.
- Watch the stove closely while cooking the caramel. This mixture can and will burn easily if left unattended.
- Cookies can also be stored in the refigerator, but should be left at room temperature before eating for best texture.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 15.3gSaturated Fat: 10.4gTrans Fat: 0gSodium: 85.4mgCarbohydrates: 10.7gNet Carbohydrates: 2.5gFiber: 8.2gSugar: 0gProtein: 5.3g